New FOR FALL 2015 AND 2016!
- September – the return of The Texas Tenors and Larry’s Country Diner LIVE! You can also catch Billy Dean with Jarrett and Steel Horses or Paul Harris & The Cleverlys. Heck, you’ll love ‘em all!
- October – BootDaddy Concerts roll in with limited dates featuring top country artists Rhonda Vincent & The Rage, Suzy Bogguss, Mark Bilyeu and Cindy Woolf, Gene Watson, Jimmy Fortune, and Dailey & Vincent, Plus Larry Gatlin and The Gatlin Brothers are back!
- November – kicks off our warm and wonderful Christmas shows!
- New for 2015, join nationally acclaimed The Texas Tenors for their “Deep in The Heart of Christmas” celebration
- Nashville recording star Billy Dean invites you to a true country Christmas with his “Let Them Be Little Christmas” featuring Comedian Jarrett
- BootDaddy Concert Artists Jimmy Fortune and Dailey & Vincent deliver great music, rock solid vocals, and lots of humor
- Paul Harris & The Cleverlys return Nov. 5 for 5 dates. If you want to laugh, listen to some ridiculously good music, and have some fun, this is your ticket!
- Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers perform for their LAST YEAR IN BRANSON, with ONLY 6 SHOWS IN 2015! BOOK NOW!
- December – Final 2015 performances for: (Hurry, don’t miss ‘em!)
- The Texas Tenors “Deep in The Heart of Christmas” celebration
- Billy Dean’s “Let Them Be Little Christmas”
- BootDaddy’s legendary artist Gene Watson
- Paul Harris & The Cleverly’s
OUR 2016 LINE-UP IS FANTASTIC!
- World-renowned trio, THE TEXAS TENORS
- Nashville Recording Star BILLY DEAN and STEEL HORSES, featuring Comedian JARRETT
- The extremely popular stars of RFD-TV’s LARRY’S COUNTRY DINER w/SPECIAL GUEST STARS
- The wildly popular comedy of PAUL HARRIS and THE CLEVERLYS, (YouTube sensations)
- Exciting Family favorite, BUCKETS N BOARDS Comedy Percussion Show
- NEW for 2016 – Join The Blackwood Singers for “The Blackwood’s Morning Show” at 10am throughout the year!
- NEW Line Up of BootDaddy Concert Artists to be announced. Stay Tuned!
Select Dates Aug. 27th – Dec 30th, 2015PAUL HARRIS, an Arkansas native, is widely known as a comedian, singer and musician, with tastes ranging from rock to bluegrass, and has been performing in Branson for nearly 20 years. The 2015 show will be laced withPAUL’S signature stand-up comedy; a crazy,down home, Arkansas flavored, twist on life and of course he’ll grab a guitar and treat us to some terrific music along with fellow musicians/vocalists, STEVE BUSH, MATT SKATES, and COLE LEE. THE CLEVERLYS, Harris’ “backwoods” style band, started at the bottom and quickly gained a large following when their cover of the Black Eyed Peastune “I Gotta Feeling” was posted on YouTube in 2010 and quickly went VIRAL! They also perform classic and contemporary tunes all with a grass roots feel and a “hillbilly” twist.
Select Dates Sept. 1st- Dec. 30th, 2015Grammy Award winning country music star Billy Dean and Branson’s favorite comedian Jarrett Dougherty join up to deliver an amazing evening of Top 10 hits and ridiculous antics. Backed by the Steel Horses band, Billy’s revisits his five #1 hits, eleven top 10 singles, and new music with lots of laughs thrown in!
Select Dates Sept. 18th – Dec. 3rd, 2015The Texas Tenors bring their unique blend of Country, Gospel, Classical, and Broadway style to their award-winning Branson show at the Starlite Theatre beginning Sept 18th, 2015. 3x Emmy winners, The Texas Tenors were also named the 2011 and 2012 Critic’s Choice Group of the Year and Ensemble of the Year in Branson, MO. They won the 2013 Legacy Group and were voted Best Christmas show by Bransonbloggers.com. The Texas Tenors also rank at #1 out of #220 Branson attractions/shows on TripAdvisor.com.
Select Dates Sept 22nd – 27th, 2015Fans of the popular RFD-TV series “LARRY’S COUNTRY DINER” will be thrilled to see the return of Larry’s Country Diner LIVE at the Starlite Theatre in Branson, MO with some very SPECIAL GUEST STARS! Based on his down-home variety program, that draws over 1.4 million loyal viewers each month, Larry’s Country Diner continues to provide an amazing array of artists for traditional country music fans. Enjoy the entire cast from the hit series including Renae, The Sheriff, Keith Bilbrey and everyone’s favorite gossipy busybody, the church-lady Nadine! Gene Watson, Rhonda Vincent, and Dailey & Vincent are just some of the names that will grace the stage during this fun-filled variety show! These limited engagements tend to sell out VERY FAST so please get your tickets NOW!
OCT. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 2015The Starlite Theatre is proud to present RHONDA VINCENT, Famously crowned as “The New Queen of Bluegrass” by the Wall Street Journal, and the most decorated artist in that field. Vincent’s music incorporates savvy contemporary touches while drawing deeply from the authentic traditions of classic bluegrass, with a flawless band that can execute break-neck instrumentals to heart wrenching ballads. Her latest project “Taken” features special guests ranging from Dolly Parton to Richard Marx. With over eighty awards to their name, Rhonda Vincent and the Rage are the most celebrated band in bluegrass.
OCT. 7th & 8th, 2015The Starlite Theatre is proud to present Suzy Bogguss, singer/songwriter, has been described as influential and ambitious, a risk taker of great success, and one of country music’s most pristine and evocative vocalists. With the release of the Illinois native’s 1989 major label debut, Somewhere Between, Suzy quickly became one of the key artists that defined the golden days of ’90s country. She scored a string of Top 10 singles with country radio staples like “Outbound Plane,” “Drive South,” “Hey Cinderella,” “Letting Go” and “Aces,” and her 1991 album of that name was certified platinum. In addition, she scored a trio of gold albums and notched more than 3 million sales, winning the Academy of Country Music’s award for “Top New Female Vocalist” and the Country Music Association’s “Horizon Award”.
OCT. 9th & 10th, 2015The Starlite Theatre is proud to present Mark Bilyeu, original front man for Big Smith, and Cindy Woolf. They present their first truly collaborative effort with a unique and enjoyable show that pays tribute to those long-gone traditional folk songs from a simpler time. Charming, honest, and in true spirit of Ozark traditional folk music, Bilyeu and Woolf roll out an evening of downhome fun, humor, and nostalgia.
OCT. 16th-17th & Nov. 5th-8th, 2015The Starlite Theatre is proud to present Country Music’s Legendary, Grammy winning trio of LARRY GATLIN and the GATLIN BROTHERS! They have announced this as their LAST YEAR IN BRANSON, with ONLY 6 SHOWS IN 2015! BOOK NOW! After becoming successful on his own, Larry Gatlin teamed up with his brothers Steve and Rudy and became one of Country Music’s most successful acts in the 70’s and 80’s. The Gatlins have had a total of 33 Top 40 singles (combining Larry’s solo recordings and those with his brothers).
OCT. 20th – 22nd, 2015 & Dec. 3rd-6th, 2015The Starlite Theatre is proud to present Gene Watson, performing live. Watson has charted nearly 30 top 20 hits including his 1975 hit “Love in the Hot Afternoon”, his 1981 hit, “Fourteen Carat Mind,: and his signature song, “Farewell Party”. Watson’s long career has notched two number ones, 23 top tens and over 75 charted singles.
OCT. 26th – 27th, 2015 & Nov. 16th-17th, 2015The Starlite Theatre is proud to present Jimmy Fortune. Fortune sang tenor for the Statler Brothers for 21 years. He joined them as a replacement for the ailing Lew DeWitt in 1982 and joined the group permanently when DeWitt was unable to return to the stage. Fortune wrote several number one songs that were recorded by the Statler Brothers, including Elizabeth, Too Much on My Heart, My Only Love, and More Than a Name on a Wall. “Elizabeth” recently was a top bluegrass release for Dailey & Vincent. He spent 21 years touring, singing, and performing with them until Don, Harold and Phil, the other three members of the group retired in 2002. Since then he has continued an extensive performance schedule in the U.S. and Canada. He has continued as a songwriter and has recorded a number of projects in Nashville. (Wikipedia)
OCT. 28th – 30th, 2015 & Nov. 19th-21st, 2015The Starlite Theatre is proud to present Dailey & Vincent. The most eagerly-anticipated bluegrass debut in recent memory, Dailey & Vincent area a powerful ensemble steeped in bluegrass and country music traditions, but blessed with the drive, talent, and charisma to assert those timeless values proudly onto today’s stage. Even before one note of their stunning debut record had been heard, Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent earned a standing ovation at the 2007 International Bluegrass Music Association convention and were booked for more than 100 shows.
Select Dates Nov 2nd – Dec 3rd, 2015Don’t miss THE TEXAS TENORS exciting new version of their original Christmas show, “Deep in The Heart of Christmas.” Their 2015 salute to the holiday spirit incorporates their trademark breathtaking vocals with playful dancers and singers, a charmingly beautiful Christmas choir, and lots of magical characters. THE TEXAS TENORS really wanted to embrace the spirit of a traditional family Christmas while adding some amazing production elements and visuals to make it a very memorable experience,” said Linda Merkling, General Manager of The Starlite Theatre. “This is one Christmas show you had better make sure is on the top of your list!”