Donation Request Policy
The Starlite Theatre in Branson Missouri is asked to support many worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. While we make every effort to support as many requests as possible, due to the number of requests we receive on a monthly basis we are simply unable to accommodate all of them. Therefore, in an effort to maximize our ability to give back to the community, we have instituted guidelines for our donations.
The Starlite Theatre has selected the Muscular Dystrophy Association and American Cancer Society as our charities of choice.
If you are not affiliated with these two charities and wish to submit a charitable donation request you must meet the following guidelines:
- Requests must be submitted in writing to the Director of Marketing, The Starlite Theatre, 3115 W. Hwy 76 Branson, MO 65616. Fax or phone requests are not considered.
- Your organization must be located within the state of Missouri or within the immediate four-state area.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from The Starlite Theatre during the current calendar year. No organization is eligible to receive more than one donation per year.
- Your donation request must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- Your non-profit organization must have a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt status. You must provide your organization’s valid Tax –Exempt ID number for your request to be considered.
- Adherence to these guidelines does not guarantee your request will be honored.
There are no exceptions to the preceding guidelines.
Thank you for considering The Starlite Theatre as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.